Mascara makes your eyes look brighter and full of life, and the lip color adds a little color to your face. So even when you’re going all out on your makeup, the final touches with mascara will complete your look. At the same time, an improper application can ruin your look. If your mascara is clumpy, uneven or smudged-it may end up appalling.
There are few things that can be followed before applying mascara if you’re looking to achieve the full look. Pick the right one before doing anything else, you will have to find mascara that suitable for you.
Mascara Dating Guide
FIRST DATE Go for striking volume that’s not too over the top and lasts until you say goodnight with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara.
OUTDOOR DATE For natural lashes that won’t run despite the weather, reach for the clear mascara, Mary Kay Lash Primer
ROMANTIC EVENING Long, fluttering fringe is a must when staring into each other’s eyes. Be ready for extended, candlelit eye contact with Mary Kay Lash Love Lenghtening Mascara.
STAYING IN Dates spent watching movies under a fuzzy blanket call for naturally flawless- looking lashes created with Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara.
NIGHT OF DANCING This is the time to break out your boldest, most head-turning lashes. Look no further than Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara.
How to Apply Mascara Perfectly?
- CURL YOUR LASHES Start by curling your lashes with lash curler. Place the curler at the base of your upper lashes, close the curler and hold it in a place for a seconds.
- GET THE PRODUCT ON THE WAND Taking the tube of mascara swirl the wand around to coat with mascara properly. Make sure you’re not pumping your wand in to the tube repeatedly. This pushes air into the tube and makes the mascara clumpy and it dries out faster.
- COAT YOUR LASHES Starting at the roots, apply the mascara with wriggling motion.This ensures that there is more volume at the roots. You can repeat the mascara application by applying another coat depends on the volume you wish to add to your lashes.
- DO THE SAME FOR THE LOWER LASHES Since they tend to be sparser and smaller, you might even opt for an altogether different mascara, or switch over the wand that has smaller bristles.
- BRUSH OUT THE CLUMPS If you have lashes that are sticking together or have clumps you can brush or comb them out with the help of a clean wand.
Mascara Application Tips:
- The best way to get those curly lashes is to curl your lashes once before applying mascara and after the mascara has dried.To make lashes look extra thick, it’s best to dab and puff the lashes with translucent powder before applying the mascara.
- If on other hand, you’re going for trendy eye look, In case you have decided to rock, I’m talking about greens, blues, purples it looks gorgeous though you can skip your smokey eyes effect.
Now go get and play your Mascara no matter what the occasion!
Thank you for reading